Hi, I hope you like my thoughts. If not, I hope they interest you enough to read them. And if not that, I'm flattered you're still reading my heading.

Superman and Lois

Superman and Lois

Friday, December 2, 2011

Through a glass darkly

One day Lord I will be like you because I will see you as you are. No more human dross weighing me down. No more inundate imperfection strapping me to this world of pain and suffering. Perfection. Just...perfection, serenity, fulfillment, the achings of my heart and soul finally satisfied even beyond their greatest longings. I think throughout our lives wrestlessness defines consciousness to the point that we forget or never find out what true rest really is. It eludes us every day we elude you. But on that glorious day when the musings of this world are put behind me I will know what true rest is. I will understand what peace really means. I praise you God, for such a wonderful promise.

But I also know though my fulfillment is not yet, so you have already done a work in this world and my life. I may perceive you through a glass darkly but I know you are there regardless. Your peace is the only peace that breaks through this world of chaos. I know that in catching glimpses of you my heart can know fulfillment,
In preparation for the day I will know you in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment