Hi, I hope you like my thoughts. If not, I hope they interest you enough to read them. And if not that, I'm flattered you're still reading my heading.

Superman and Lois

Superman and Lois

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Already not yet

I worship though the words fall short it hurts to know how far you are yet somehow near,

And residing in my soul. 
It hurts to pray and know you'd stay were I not stuck here, in a world without you, but with you,
Paradox, so it seems, is your norm in this place. 
I wish I could stay there wrapped up and peaceful but I know you want me here for them, so many of them, lost, hurting, and without you. 
So I stand in the paradox of heaven and earth knowing you want the two to become one some day, and today, all the same. 
May your kingdom here and now and your kingdom sometime "then" be brought to pass. 
And may I know you well enough to help you do it,
Strangled by ty time here...yet freed,
and bringing freedom to them. 
I praise you my God who already came,
And is coming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment