Hi, I hope you like my thoughts. If not, I hope they interest you enough to read them. And if not that, I'm flattered you're still reading my heading.

Superman and Lois

Superman and Lois

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A blogging experiment

Hello everyone (or no one..haha)
I thought I would give blogging a try since I frequently want some sort of platform through which to present my thoughts, poems, etc. I have used facebook for quite some time, if anything because you can actually notify people you might think to be interested in your thoughts and in reading your writing. And that being the case, I will probably continue to post on both sites for a while, and depending on how this blogging thing turns out, I may end up deciding on one or the other. But I will say that even if I don't amass some sort of "following" on here, my hopes are up about this blog, as it will encourage me to "publicly journal" or whatever you could call it, a bit more often. And being one who has journaled much in the past, and sees the value in it, I'm hoping that this blog can re-elicit the "journaler" I once was..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment